Mobilgear SHC 1500
Mobilgear SHC 1500
The Mobilgear SHC lubricants are supreme performance heavy duty gear oils designed to provide outstanding equipment protection, oil life, and problem-free operation to increase productivity. The combination of a naturally high viscosity index and a unique additive system provides outstanding performance under severe high and low temperature operating conditions. They have outstanding EP properties and resistance to shock loading. Mobilgear SHC covers a very wide viscosity range, from ISO VG 220 to 6800. It is suitable for a wide range of enclosed gear applications as well as plain and rolling element bearings. Because of the very high viscosities available, this family of oils can meet the lubrication needs of very slow speed and high load/high temperature gears and bearings.
Mobilgear SHC lubricants are the products of choice for many OEMs and customers worldwide based on their wide application range and superb performance in tough situations.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Extended gear service intervals reduce maintenance costs
• Excellent protection of gears and bearings even at slow speeds, high loads and high temperatures
• Optimum operating efficiency over a wide temperature range, particularly at low temperatures, reduces operating costs
• Lower consumption reduces product and change-out costs
• Very high viscosity grades available, without reduction of properties or performance capability
• Industrial enclosed spur, helical and bevel gear drives, especially heavy-duty applications found in mining, chemical processing, metals and paper sectors
• Industrial gearing for conveyers, agitators, dryers, extruders, fans, mixers, presses, pulpers, pumps (including oil well pumps), screens, extruders and other heavy duty applications
• Marine gearing including main propulsion, centrifuges, deck machinery such as winches, windlasses, cranes, turning gears, pumps, elevators and rudder carriers