Mobiltac 275 NC
Mobiltac 275 NC
Mobiltac 375 NC and 275 NC are extra high performance non-leaded, diluent-type, heavy-bodied open gear lubricants designed for a wide variety of open gear and mining applications. They contain a non-chlorinated, volatile solvent that ensures fluidity during application, even at low temperatures.
Once applied, the diluent evaporates and the lubricants take on a flexible, adhesive, high strength consistency that is maintained throughout their service life. Mobiltac 375 NC and 275 NC adhere strongly to gear teeth and other machine elements to resist excessive throw-off. They provide a wear-resistant, viscous, continuous film that lubricates well under boundary conditions.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimises downtime and increases productivity
• Extended gear service intervals reduce maintenance costs
• Reliable flow and lubrication for easy startup, even at low temperatures
• Optimum performance of water-contaminated applications
• Excellent protection at low temperatures
• Easy to clean with rags and conventional solvents or cleaning fluids
• Mobiltac 375 NC: Contains a high-viscosity base oil and is recommended for the lubrication of highly loaded open gears, including those that operate at high temperatures. For example, ring gears on cement kilns and large gears on ore-processing mills
• Mobiltac 275 NC: Mine and quarry shovels, draglines, and related equipment; also open gears, racks and pinions, swing gears, booms and sticks
• Minimum operating temperature for Mobiltac is -1ºC for 375 NC and -9ºC for 275 NC