Mobil DTE 10 Excel 15
Mobil DTE 10 Excel 15
Mobil DTE 10 Excel is a line of high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils designed to meet the needs of modern, high pressure, industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems. Mobil DTE 10 Excel’s patent-pending formulation is constructed from carefully selected base oils and a proprietary additive system to provide well balanced performance in a range of applications. The products exhibit exceptional oxidation and thermal stability, allowing long oil life and minimising deposit formation in severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps. The innovative cleaning properties protect critical hydraulic system components from malfunction, such as tight tolerance servo and proportional valves found in many modern hydraulic systems. The high shear stable viscosity index allows for a wide operating temperature range, maintaining maximum hydraulic efficiency and component protection at both low and high temperatures. Outstanding air release properties provide an added measure of protection in systems with low residence time. This helps prevent cavitations and microdieseling. The non-zinc anti-wear system provides a high degree of protection in gear, vane and piston pumps while also minimising deposit formation.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Reduced formation of sludge and deposits for trouble-free operation and long filter life
• Excellent protection over a wide temperature range
• Long fluid life even under harsh operating conditions
• Outstanding seal life reduces leakage, oil consumption and contamination ingress reduce maintenance costs
• Lower energy consumption and higher system responsiveness
• Prevention of aeration and cavitation damage in low residence time systems
• Industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems operating at high pressures and temperatures in critical applications
• Hydraulic systems subject to deposit build-up such as sophisticated Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, particularly where close clearance servo-valves are used
• Systems requiring a high degree of load carrying capability and anti-wear protection
ISO Viscosity Grade 15.