Mobil DTE 846
Mobil DTE 846
Mobil DTE 832 and 846 are designed for steam turbines, gas turbines and combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) applications under the most severe operating conditions. These progressive products are based on high quality hydro-treated base stocks for exceptional thermal and oxidation resistance. They are also engineered with specially chosen additives to provide deposit control and cleaning performance required by severe duty gas turbines. They also have excellent water separation properties necessary for steam turbine operation. The formulations also include a non-zinc anti-wear system to meet the load carrying requirements of geared turbines.
Mobil DTE 800 oils also make excellent choices for combined cycle applications that require a single oil for a gas turbine and a steam turbine to run in tandem. The excellent thermal and oxidation resistance of Mobil DTE 832 and 846 ensures operational efficiency in the most severe turbine environments. The performance features of Mobil DTE 800 oils translate into excellent equipment protection and reliable operation with reduced downtime and extended oil charge life. These products also provide flexibility because they can be used in all turbine types: steam, gas and geared-turbines.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimises downtime and increases productivity
• Excellent protection for reduced equipment replacement or maintenance costs
• Optimum system efficiency and fewer unplanned stoppages
• Combined cycle (CCGT) electric power generation applications, including those with a common circulation system for the steam turbine and gas turbine
• Lubrication of steam turbine or gas turbine units used for electric power generation, natural gas pipeline transmission, process operations and cogeneration plants