NALCOOL LB735 "POWER" Diesel Engine Coolant Premix
- Service life of 500,000 Kms or 3 years
- Effective protection against liner pitting and cavitation erosion
- Protects all metals commonly found in diesel engine cooling systems
- Contains additives to reduce the formation of sludge and scale
- Compatible with all seal and hose materials commonly found in diesel engine cooling systems
- Contains 50% ethylene glycol providing extreme engine protection from –34 degC to 129 deg C.
- Reduces downtime, maintenance and engine wear
LB 735 premix meets or exceeds the performance requirements of most OEM diesel engines for conventional coolants including the following specifications:
ASTM D-4985, ASTM D-3306, ASTM D-4340.
GM 1899M, GM 1825M.
SAE J194, SAE J1034.
Detroit Diesel 7SE298
Ford New Holland WSN-M97B18D
RP-302B Maintenance Council American Trucking
John Deere H5
Ford ESE-M97B44-A sections 3.1.1 & 3.1.2
Chrysler MS 7170 section A&B 1-4