Mobilgrease FM 222
Mobilgrease™ FM 222
Mobilgrease FM 222 is a high performance multi-purpose products designed specifically for the lubrication of food processing machinery. Mobilgrease FM 222 is formulated with components meeting the requirements of CFR 178.3570, Chapter 21, and are NSF registered as H1 classified lubricants.
Food processing equipment often operates in a variety of environments, covering the extremes of temperatures from oven to freezer operations, as well as a high level of contamination from water, steam and cleaning agents. Mobilgrease FM 222 was developed as a multipurpose grease lubricant capable of providing excellent lubrication in all of these environments. Mobilgrease FM 222 is engineered with excellent water resistance to withstand periodic wash-down and cleaning operations frequent in the food processing industry. Rust inhibition is a critical property for the industry. Mobilgrease FM 222 is formulated with an excellent rust inhibition package which, working in concert with the water resistance properties, will provide protection against rust. The select base oils coupled with excellent thickener shear stability translates into an ability to provide lubrication over a wide range of speeds, loads and temperatures. Mobilgrease FM 222 is also formulated to handle a variety of loads, exhibiting good protection against wear and shock load conditions.
- NSF H1 Registerd
- DIN 51825 KPF2K-20
- Kosher / Parve / Halal
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
Mobilgrease FM 222 grease has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the food industry that requires excellent water resistance, rust protection and a lubricant able to provide oil to the load zones reliably under high shear conditions.
- Excellent water resistance and rust protection, helping provide superb equipment protection during frequent equipment cleaning operations
- Excellent thickener shear stability, ensuring product exhibits excellent stability for long periods of time, helping to provide oil more consistently between re-lubrication cycles
- NSF H1 registered, DIN 51825 certified, Kosher/Parve, Halal and engineered to meet global requirements, presenting a multi-purpose solution to the food processing industry around the world
- Manufactured in facilities registered to ISO 21469, product integrity assurance through independent verification
Mobilgrease FM 222 is recommended for multi-purpose lubrication of food processing equipment where NSF H1 registration is required. The food industry includes food processing, beverage, medical and packaging industries for a wide range of cultures.
- General rotating equipment lubrication
- Conveyor bearings
- Anti-friction roller bearings under heavy or shock loading
- Linkages and slides