Mobilith SHC 221
Mobilith SHC 221
Mobilith SHC greases are supreme performance lubricants designed for a wide variety of applications at extreme temperatures. These products offer the potential for energy savings and can reduce operating temperatures in the load zone of rolling element bearings. The lithium complex thickener contributes excellent adhesion, structural stability and resistance to water. The greases have a high level of chemical stability and are formulated with special additive combinations to provide excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion at high and low temperatures.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimises downtime and increases productivity
• Increased operating capacity, even at high temperatures and low torque
• Reliable flow and lubrication for easy startup, even at low temperatures
• Improved lubrication for longer bearing life
• Optimum performance in hostile aqueous environments
• Mobilith SHC 100: An anti-wear and extreme pressure grease for higher speed applications such as electric motors, where reduced friction, low wear and long service life are required.
• Mobilith SHC 220: Multi-purpose grease for heavy duty automotive and industrial applications.
• Mobilith SHC 221: Multi-purpose, extreme pressure grease recommended for heavy-duty automotive and industrial applications, particularly where centralised grease systems are utilized
• Mobilith SHC 460: An extreme pressure grease for tough industrial applications in steel mills, paper mills and marine applications.
• Mobilith SHC 1500: Plain and rolling bearings operating at extremely slow speeds, under heavy loads and high
• Mobilith SHC 007: Is recommended in grease filled industrial gear cases subject to high temperatures, where conventional semi fluid greases will not provide acceptable lubricant life and in non-driven heavy-duty truck trailer wheel hubs