Mobilfluid 424 is an extra high performance multipurpose tractor lubricant engineered to meet or exceed transmission and hydraulic fluid requirements. The advanced technology in Mobilfluid 424 is designed to optimise the performance of agricultural and commercial tractors operating in a wide range of environments and conditions. Mobilfluid 424 combines select base oils and an advanced additive package to deliver the varied lubricant performance properties required in severe duty applications of agricultural and construction equipment drive trains. It is particularly well suited for reducing wet brake and power take-off (pto) chatter.
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in
• heavy-duty transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic systems, power steering systems, wet brakes, PTOs and hydrostatic drives
• off-highway industries including agriculture, construction & quarrying
• top-up and refill of systems
• applications requiring API GL-4 OR SAE 80W grade lubricants in all gear applications except hypoid gear designs
• outstanding replacement for engine oils recommended for hydraulic and transmission systems
Meets or exceeds the requirements of:
AGCO Powerfluid 821XL, Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-201.00, John Deere J20C, Kubota UDT,
and Vickers 35VQ25.
Has the following builder approvals:
Volvo WB-101, and ZF TE-ML 03E/05F/17E/21F.
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:
Allison C-4 (agricultural applications only), API GL-4, Case New Holland CNH MAT 3505 & CNH MAT
3525, Caterpillar TO-2, Denison HF-0/HF-1/HF-2 (Pumps only), Ford New Holland ESN-M2C134-D,
JI Case MS 1204/1205/1206/1207/1209, Massey Ferguson M-1135 & M-1141, and Volvo BM.
Product Information Links
Mobilfluid 424 is an extra high performance multipurpose tractor lubricant engineered to meet or exceed transmission and hydraulic fluid requirements.