Mobilgrease CM-P is extra high performance extreme-pressure grease. Mobilgrease CM-P exhibits excellent resistance to softening under severe working, and provides good adhesion and cohesion. An extreme-pressure additive package provides exceptional protection against wear, while additional additives enhance resistance to high-temperature oxidation and protection against rust. Mobilgrease CM-P provides low-temperature dispensing, very good resistance to water wash off, and long service in bearings operating at high temperatures. Mobilgrease CM-P has outstanding structural and chemical stability. Mobilgrease CM-P won’t corrode steel or copper-bearing alloys and are compatible with conventional seal materials.
Mobilgrease CM-P is recommended for use in highly loaded plain and antifriction bearings and other applications where the three percent molybdenum disulphide and high-temperature thickener system will provide extraordinary performance. The recommended application temperature for Mobilgrease CM-P is -20C to +145C.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
Mobilgrease CM-P is designed specifically to meet the needs of customers with heavily loaded equipment that require high EP/anti-wear performance and remain in place even in tough conditions of water wash, high sliding and high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to water, including spray maintains excellent lubrication properties and protects equipment I conditions of water contamination
- Very good EP and anti-wear protection lowers maintenance costs and less unanticipated downtime
- Better stay-out properties at high temperatures leading to excellent performance in high shear, high load applications, especially where grease re-supply is limited
- Resists rust and corrosion and protects equipment in presence of water for reduced maintenance and longer equipment life
- Good pumpability at low temperatures ensures excellent low temperature properties including stat-up in remote locations
Heavily loaded applications or environments highly contaminated with water, especially in the contractor / mining sector. Specific examples of such applications include:
- Heavy-duty trucks especially, hinge and bucket pins
- Mining and construction equipment
Mobilgrease CM-P meets or exceeds the requirements of:
DIN 51825 (2004-06) KPF2N-20