NALCOOL NF40 Premix Heavy Duty Long Life (Si-OAT)
Nalcool NF40 Premix Heavy Duty Long Life (Si-OAT) hybrid organic acid technology coolant is now available for immediate delivery.
- Meets and exceeds the latest European OEM Euro 6 On-Highway diesel engine coolant performance requirements·
- Nitrite, Amine and Phosphate free (NAP) formulation·
- Si-OAT technology coolant containing a “silicate additive” package for improved aluminium protection·
- Ethylene Glycol 50% premix “ready to use” for premium cooling system freeze and boil protection·
- No requirement for supplemental coolant additives (SCA’s) to be used·
- Long Life hybrid organic 1,000,000km/ 4 years performance·
- “Magenta” colour to differentiate from nitrite free (NF) coolants *Si-OAT and NF coolants must not be mixed·
- Available in 20L, 205L and 1,000L pack sizes
Nalcool NF40 is BASF Glysantin® G40 technology to meet the latest European OEM On-Highway engine manufacturers Euro 6 engine coolant performance requirements inc. MAN 324 type Si-OAT , Mercedes Benz DBL 325.5 and Scania TB1451, (refer Nalcool NF40 Product Bulletin for full OEM specifications listing).
Nalcool NF40 is also backward compatible for use in earlier Euro 5 and Euro 4 On-Highway European manufactured diesel engines to replace non silicate OAT (NF) long life coolants, please check OEM service bulletins for further details.
Please note: In aftermarket applications Nalco recommends a performance life of 1,000,000Km or 4 years protection when used as directed. Nalco fully supports OEM
For more information or to purchase, call ECL on 1800 069 019
NF40 Diesel Engine Coolant is a (NAP) nitrite, amine and phosphate free ready to use premix coolant based on ethylene glycol and contains a silicate additive package for improved aluminum protection.
This product does not require a charge of Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA) during the initial fill. The product was designed for use in both automotive and heavy-duty diesel applications and is compatible with heat rejecting aluminum surfaces.