MOBIL ZERICE S 100
Mobil Zerice S 100
Mobil Zerice S 68 is a premium quality synthetic refrigeration compressor lubricant. Based on the nature of alkyl benzenes, they have superior miscibility with hydrochlorofluorocarbon (R22), as well as chlorofluorocarbon refrigerants (R 502 and R 12: possibly used on some old refrigerating plants).
This allows them to be used in very low temperature applications, down to -60ºC.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
- Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimises downtime and increases productivity
- Low pour and flow points for reduced wax precipitation and increased system efficiency
- Miscibility with halocarbon refrigerants for optimum system efficiency
- All refrigeration compressor types, reciprocating or rotary screw types.
- Well suited for use with fluorocarbon refrigerants but not sulphur dioxide or R134A refrigerants.