Mobil SHC 524
Mobil SHC 524
Mobil SHC 524 is a supreme performance hydraulic oil formulated from synthesised, wax-free hydrocarbon base fluids combined with a carefully engineered super-stabilised additive system.
It is an exceptionally high quality, wide-temperature, shear-stable hydraulic oil with controlled low-temperature pumpability properties and maximised anti-wear protection for high-pressure vane, piston and gear pumps.
Mobil SHC 524 provides long oil/filter life and optimum equipment protection reducing both maintenance and product disposal costs.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
- Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimizes downtime and increases productivity
- Extended service intervals reduce maintenance costs
- Increased operating capacity, even at high temperatures and low toque
- Reliable flow and lubrication for easy start-up, even at low temperatures
- Improved filterability for cleaner systems and reduced close-tolerance valve sticking
- Reduced foaming
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up such as sophisticated Numerically Controlled (NC) machines, particularly where close clearance servo-valves are used
- Systems employing multi-metal component designs
- High pressure vane, piston and gear pumps
- Systems where cold start-up and / or very high operating temperatures are typical
- Systems containing gears and bearings
Mobil SHC 500 Series has the following builder approvals:
Cincinnati Milacron P-68